As governments are easing lockdown one after the other, the fashion forward beach babes are preparing for fun under the sun. They need stylish and comfy swimwear for everything from vacation to snorkeling and beach volleyball to pool parties. For picking their best buys, they however need to know what is trending in summer 2020. I have presented the most popular and the hottest summer swimsuit trends based on runways collections and designers opinions. So babes; keep scrolling down to check the boldest swimming costumes.
The one-piece will reign supreme:
The popularity of one pieces is not going to fade soon. From one-shoulder to belted and low back & high-waist to strapless there are variations galore that for enhancing the look and adding sophistication to your personality. Being insanely flattering, the one-pieces will give all the romantic vibes you want to portray through your Instagram feeds. Following varieties will be the most preferred this Harry styles Cloting Store;
- Retro inspired.
- Square neckline.
- Cap sleeves for more coverage.
- Backless plain one piece (for great poolside selfies).
Animal prints will be one of the top favorites:
Animal prints are here to stay. This season we saw a lot of zebra and leopard prints on catwalks and brands will definitely put these on the map. This has been on top of the lists at runways for quite some time and retailers are eyeing at great expected sale this summer especially jungle-inspired silhouettes like snakeskin and tiger stripes.
- The style is liked and worn by top celebs like Bella Hadid, Kylie Jenner and Hailey Bieber.
- Leopard print has been predicted as the most desirable animal print swimwear item for summer 2020 by fashion designers and style bloggers.
- There were animal prints swimsuits galore at Miami swim week 2020.
In 2020, Tie-dye will be a must-have style:
It is tie die swimwear season every summer and 2020 is no exception.
- Adored by the Hollywood stars like Kendell Jenner, Camilla Mendes and Lucy hale, this cute silhouette fits summer aesthetics of every beach babe.
- One can have fun in various silhouettes, from printed bikinis to Tankinis and one pieces to triangle beach bathing suits.
- This summer, fashionistas will grab some of the coolest Tie die beachwear at Retail Giants like Amazon and Shein Coupon Code (Triangle bikini sets, Monokini swimsuits and Tie-dye matching sets) without breaking the bank.
- With gorgeous colors that brighten your skin tone, the style will be among the hottest swimwear tend in 2020.
Floral Prints will be All Around:
Floral prints las in other women outfits will also be dominating the beachwear market in summer 2020 and a lots of shades (petals, leaves, small floral patterns and bold arrangements) in vibrant colors and chic designs will be abundant.
- Floral prints with inspiration from abstract and pop influences will also be very much in demand.
- Being close to nature the floral prints portray colors in the most natural manner.
- From high street to red carpet, the floral prints in swimwear are equally popular.
- Micro florals is being seen as a big trend by experts for summer 2020.This actually is a new version of classic prints.
Ruffles will Dominate the Summer SwimSuit In Market:
In the 2020 summer, swimsuits with ruffles will be a very big trend. The experts /fashion designers are predicting that deep V neck and open back will be the most sought after design in Ruffles.
- There will be more lush ruffles (lush because they will be made with lush fabrics) in summer 2020.
- The one-shoulder look will be in great demand as predicted by most of the styling gurus.
- The CEO of iconic digital brand Summer salt Reshma Chattaram says “ I am most excited about ruffles”
- The stylecasters.com has predicted that Ruffle is a big and statement making trend of 2020.
- Not only designers but tons of retailers have started stocking fun styles of ruffles that fashion forward beach babes can’t ignore.
Underwire is going to be a Real Big Trend:
Top swimwear fashion bloggers are saying that they are expecting underwire swimming costumes to hit the market as one of the hottest summer swimsuit trends in 2020. This retro swimwear (Sofia Lauren wore a lot of these) is being presented in nice colors and cute designs and internet is full of them.
- The style gurus in beachwear category are expecting that markets are going to see more of underwire bralettes in summer 2020.
- The printed underwire tops will also be one of the most sought after beachwear product and buyers will pair these with matching bottoms.
- The underwire swimwear creates very vintage vibes.
- The big busted women will especially buy a lots of underwire swimwear because this is most suited for them.
One-Shoulder will become more elegant:
The one shoulder never goes out of fashion and comes back each season with more style and strength. The style goes well with different body types and thus its demand keep on rising consistently. This year also it is gaining much attention from designers, retailers and of course customers. You go through hottest summer suits trends for any year and you will find this style included.
- It was showcased at Miami swimwear week 2020 and mode Chole Rose was simply described as stunning by everyone present.
- Being a very popular swimwear style for many years, all the beach babes and fashion forward gals know for sure that one-shoulder is a must-have for their wardrobes.
- The one-shoulder is the best manifestation of minimal swimwear trend that is cutely accentuated by fashion designers as they come out with pretty colors and sophisticated designs.
- The one shoulder swimsuit is not only hot for 2020 but the fashion experts predict that it will remain so for years to come.
After going through all the hottest summer swimsuit trends, the only points that come to mind is that swimwear is great because of its diversity. And this diversity comes from the diverse nature of the buyers. So my advice for all those fashionistas who seek quality beachwear is to keep exploring different styles and designs and choose one that accentuates your persona and style. The functionality and comfort, however should not be compromised.